Martian Successor Nadesico Complete Blu-ray Collection
1 used from $ 40.10
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Nintendo Wii
30 used from $ 9.94
- An online international leaderboard lets players see how their scores stack up against players from other countries, and unlock even more points by figuring out and performing coin and medal-achieving tricks
- Fight from the sky or the ground using the precision control abilities of the Wii Remote-Nunchuk combination, the Classic Controller, the Classic Controller Pro, Nintendo Gamecube controller or the Wii Zapper
- Choose from two playable characters, Isa and Kachi, each with unique combat abilities
- The better a player's skills, the more multiplier points are earned, and the higher the overall score. Players will want to play the game again and again to beat their personal best on each level
- Multiplayer option allowing a second player can join the fight to dish out twice the punishment
The Prisoner of Eldaron: Crimson Worlds Successors II
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Skill Successor (BP01-EN102) - Battle Pack: Epic Dawn - 1st Edition - Common
- A single individual card from the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading and collectible card game (TCG/CCG).
- This is of Common rarity.
- From the Battle Pack: Epic Dawn set.
- You will receive the 1st Edition version of this card.
Welch Allyn Braun Thermoscan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer With Small Cradle And 20 Probe Coves (Successor to 4000 Model)
- Innovative PerfecTempTM technology adjusts for variability in probe placement
- Designed to take quick and accurate readings, to improve patient satisfaction
- Small cradle for probe cover storage that pop-up for easy attachment
- ExacTempTM technology detects stability of the probe during measurement
- 60 second pulse timer assists with manual measurement of pulse rate, respiration
9 used from $ 2.75
Mercs (Crimson Worlds Successors) (Volume 1)
7 used from $ 8.00
Define successor: a person who has a job, position, or title after someone else : someone who succeeds another person — successor in a sentence
suc·ces·sor (sək-sĕs′ər) n. One that succeeds another. successor (səkˈsɛsə) n 1. (Professions) a person or thing that follows, esp a person who succeeds ...
Synonyms for successor at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
successornoun beneficiary, descendant, follower, grantee, newcomer, next in line, replacement, scion Associated concepts: successor in estate, successor in interrst ...
Successor definition, a person or thing that succeeds or follows. See more.